Hitec HS-311 sport servo provides the novice modeler all the performance and reliability you would expect to find in a more expensive servo. Combined with precise resin gears and SMT circuitry, the HS-311 represents a remarkable value in today's R/C market. Heavy-duty resin gear train Nylon bushing 3-pole ferrite motor
This package includes:
- One Deluxe Standard servo with nylon bushing.
- One white small X-shaped servo horn.
- One white adjustable servo horn.
- One white off-set straight servo horn.
- One red X-shaped heavy-duty servo horn.
- Four brass eyelets.
- One white plastic wheel servo horn.
- Four black rubber vibration isolators.
- Four 2 x 14mm mounting screws
Requires: S/JR plug compatible radio system
Speed: 0.19 sec/60? at 4.8V
Speed: 0.15 sec/60? at 6.0V
Torque: 42.00 oz-in at 4.8V
Torque: 51.00 oz-in at 6.0V
Length: 1.60" (41mm)
Width: 0.80" (20mm)
Height: 1.40" (37mm)
Weight: 1.5 oz (43g)
This product was added to our catalog on January 15, 2007