You get two choices with Hitec’s most popular servo the HS-81, resin or metal gears. A popular servo for smaller airplanes, heli’s, boats, cars and trucks, the HS-81 offers a fine balance between speed and torque.
- Compact, lightweight design-ideal for electric airplanes and sailplanes
- Strong, Dependable Gear Train
- High Torque and High Speed
- Mounts with Two Screws
Motor Type: 3 Pole
Bearing Type: None
Speed (4.8V/6.0V): 0.11 / 0.09 sec @ 60 deg.
Torque oz./in. (4.8V/6.0V): 36 / 42
Torque kg./cm. (4.8V/6.0V): 2.6 / 3.0
Size in Inches: 1.17 x 0.47 x 1.16
Size in Millimeters: 29.72 x 11.94 x 29.46
Weight ounces: 0.58
Weight grams: 16.44
- One HS-81S Micro Servo with 6-3/4 connector wire.
- One 7/8x7/8 X-shaped servo horn
- One 1-1/8long straight servo horn
- Two brass eyelets
- Two mounting screws
- Two servo grommets
- One servo horn screw
This product was added to our catalog on January 2, 2007