Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with BL Motor ESC Servo HRC13605
This is the electric power Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with BL Motor ESC Servo almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with BL Motor ESC Servo HRC13605
This is the Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with a pre-installed Brushless Motor, ESC, and Servo.
Now you can mix it up with your friends at the local park or field with Hitec’s agile Zipper Mini Plane! Simple to hand launch and ideal for weekend club racing fun or lunchtime sport aerobatics, the Hitec Zipper features aileron/elevator three-channel control and durable EPO foam construction. Take charge of your fun with the Hitec Zipper Mini Plane!
Includes: Weekender Zipper Mini Plane, Motor, ESC, Propeller, two Props, Decal Sheet, Instructions
- Radio: 6-channel transmitter and receiver
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 400-450mAh LiPo such as the Great Planes 3S 11.1V 600mAh battery (GPMP0821). If using this battery, the battery connector on the ESC must be removed and a Deans Micro Plug soldered on to mate with the connector on this battery
- Battery Charger for selected battery (adapter plug may be required depending on charger)
Accessories for Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with BL Motor ESC Servo HRC13605
Specifications for Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with BL Motor ESC Servo HRC13605
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 3|
Wingspan: 23.6 in
Weight: 5.3 oz
Length: 21.3 in
Wing Area: 93 sq in
Wing Loading: 8.2 oz/sq ft
CG (center of gravity): Approximately at the servo locations on the bottom of the wing. CG can be adjusted by moving the battery forward or backward.
- WB1605 2500kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
- 10-amp WE10A ESC
- 4x3 Propeller
- RC Functions: 3 Channels - Throttle, Ailerons and Elevator
Reviews for Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with BL Motor ESC Servo HRC13605
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Hitec Zipper Mini Plane with BL Motor ESC Servo HRC13605
what kind of plug is needed on the battery
These come equipped with a micro Deans plug like part # WSD1222. The recommended battery pack for this plane is part # GPMP0821.
Can I use Futaba Park Flyer Rx with this plane?
That should not be a problem, it looks like this is pretty universal.