Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71" HCAA2125
This is the nitro power Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MKIII Nitro almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71" HCAA2125
This is the Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71. The semi-symmetrical airfoil of its nearly 6-foot wing gives you the chance to branch out and learn basic aerobatics without giving up a trainer's confidence-boosting stability. The Hobbistar 60 MKIII AWARF (All Wood, Almost Ready-to-Fly) construction offers a big head start toward hitting the air. The hard work of assembly has been done: Main structures have already been built and covered with a durable iron-on covering. In fact, no covering application tools or skills are needed, so you can concentrate on gaining and expanding your piloting techniques
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent 3/16" main landing gear, 3/16" nose gear wire, 2.75" wheels, metal one-piece engine mount with mounting straps, 14 oz (420cc) fuel tank, 2-3/4" spinner, wood servo trays and wing joiners, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions.
- Engine: .61 (10cc) (2-stroke) or .91 (15cc) (4-stroke)
- Muffler: Standard (Engine mounts in an upright position)
- Radio: 4 Channel
- Servos: 4 Standard (1-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder)
- Servo Extension 6": 1 (Futaba radios usually include this)
- Misc. Items: Glow plug, 1/4" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building, and field equipment.
Accessories for Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71" HCAA2125
Specifications for Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71" HCAA2125
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 4|
Wingspan: 71" (1805mm)
Wing Area: 888" (57 dm2)
Wing Chord: 12.5"
Weight: 7-8lb (3175-3629g)
Wing Loading: 18-21 oz/sq ft (55-64 g/dm2)
Length: 55" (1400mm)
Width: 3 3/8"
Airfoil: Semi-Symmetrical, High-Wing
Center of Gravity: 3" Back from the wing's leading edge at the fuselage sides.
Ailerons: Up & Down: 3/8" (11mm)
Elevator: Up & Down: 1/2" (13mm)
Rudder: Right & Left: 1" (26mm)
- Construction: All balsa and plywood
- Wings: Two halves join to make a one-piece, all-wood wing huge 71" wingspan improves stability and visibility.
- Covering: Factory applied adhesive backed (not carried separately)
- Colors are Blue and White with Red and Orange stripes.
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced, located under the wing.
- Landing Gear: Wire tricycle style.
- Single Aileron Servo: Mounted in the center of the wing.
- Complete hardware package with spinner, wheels, and engine mount.
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 15 - 20 hours.
Reviews for Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71" HCAA2125
No customer reviews for the moment.