This is a Hobbywing MAX10 SCT ESC & 3652SL 5400KV Sensorless Motor Combo. Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the EzRun MAX10 SCT is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore applications. With incredible acceleration capabilities and a rock-solid, stable output, the MAX10 SCT can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways, and powering through the bumpiest terrain. The MAX10 SCT features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Ideal for 1/10thTouring / Buggy, or 1/10th light-duty 2WD Short-course Truck / Stadium Truck
- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners
- Built-in temperature sensor and sensor port protect the motor from damage due to overheat when pairing EZRUN 3652 G2 with a EZRUN MAX10 ESC
- O-ring seal fitted between the front end bell and motor case isolates screw holes from inner parts to prevent liquid or dust from getting inside and protect motor from damage
- Special design implemented by the motor case (the end attaches to the front end bell) isolates inner coils from outside to protect winding from being damaged by overlong screws
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%)
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency
- Excellent match between EZRUN 3652 G2 with EZRUN MAX10 guarantees users large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.
This product was added to our catalog on March 2, 2018