Hobbywing Skywalker 50Amp V2 Plus Brushless ESC. This high performance Electronic Speed Controller was specially designed for air applications to maximize their potential performance. Features a high performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 96MHz, DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology that greatly improves throttle response and driving efficiency and reduces ESC temperature. This Skywalker ESC is also equipped with normal and reverse brake modes that can effectively shorten the landing distance for the aircraft and a search mode can help users find the aircraft by the alarm beeps after the aircraft falls into a complex environment. Get your Skywalker ESC and experience high performance and efficiency with many protection features to keep your electronics safe and ready to get your planes airborne!
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor (with a running frequency of up to 96MHz)
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) Technology that greatly improves throttle response driving efficiency and reduces ESC temperature.
- Separate programming cable for connecting the ESC to a LED (program box - Sold Separately) that allows users to program the ESC anytime and anywhere.
- Normal and Reverse brake modes that can effectively shorten the landing distance for the aircraft.
- Search mode can help users find the aircraft by the alarm beeps after the aircraft falls into the complex environment
- Multiple protection features such as start-up, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, over-current, over-load, abnormal input voltage and, throttle signal the loss will effectively prolong the life of the ESC
- Model: 50A V2 Plus
- Input Voltage: 3-6S
- BEC Output: 5V @ 7A (Switch-mode)
- Continues Current: 50A
- Peak Current: 70A
- Dimensions: 73x30x12mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 68g
- Wire Input: 14AWG-100mm
- Wire Output: 14AWG-100mm
- Output Connectors: 3.5mm Bullets (Female)
- (1) Hobbywing Skywalker 50Amp V2 Plus Brushless ESC
This product was added to our catalog on August 21, 2023