More information about Hobbywing XRotor Micro F4 G2 Flight Controller with OSD HWI31003000
This is a HobbyWing XRotor Micro F4 G2 Flight Controller with Onboard OSD Microchip.
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency
- The SPI ICM-20602 which integrates accelerometer and gyro (with the running frequency can be set to 32KHz) is adopted
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port , extra current meter is needed)
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
Firmware Version: OMNIBUSF4SD