Holmes Hobbies Revolver V3 540 Sensorless Brushless Outrunner Motor. The Revolver V3 540 brings unmatched torque and slow speed control in a small and lightweight package. Designed to offer increadible low speed control the Revolver V3 series of motors are a competitive option for high performance rock crawlers. The 540 model is two times more powerful than the "Snubnose 540" model, and provides an unmatched torque-dense driving sensation similar to a diesel engine.
Now the V3 has more mounting positions, beefier wire retainer, and thicker back iron. The magnetics changes give all models more torque, drag brake, and static hold! If you currently run a Revolver Classic, then you have already experienced the force of v3 magnetics. Improved rpm lock and anti stall characteristics make these a real pleasure to drive with modern Castle Creations and Holmes controllers!
NOTE: To prevent motor damage, be sure that screws are not inserted more than 3mm into the mounting holes.
- 1:10 scale Trail and Scale rigs (SCX10, SCX10.2, SCX10.3, Wraith 1.9, Enduro, TRX4 Sport,TrailFinder 2, etc..)
- Competitive RC Rock Crawling (RECON G6; SORRCA; WRCCA; etc..)
- Educational, Recon, or Battle Robots
- 540 is recommended for "rock racers" and 2 speed vehicles, such as the TRX4, Wraith, Bomber, etc...
- Exclusive Holmes magnetics offer buttery smooth industry-leading startup without sacrificing torque
- Unique V3 housing has smaller volume and weight compared to simple "rebranded" airplane motors
- Magnetic retaining system reduces risk of thrown magnets in the worst of conditions
- Bolts up to standard "540" mount
- Small and light, yet higher torque than 540 brushed motors
- 1/8" shaft fits common R/C pinions
- 200mm 14ga silicon motor leads (does not include bullets)
Type: Brushless DC Outrunner Motor
Stator: 10 pole 12 slot stator
Input Voltage: 2-4S LiPo
Shaft: 1/8" D shaft output (standard 540)
Mounting Pattern: 25mm for M3 screws (standard 540)
Weight: 150g with wires
Can Size: 35.56mm diameter x 37.5mm long
Stator Size: 28x20mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 13, 2022