The Holmes Hobbies TorqueMaster BR Mini Brushed ESC is a high performance, competition brushed motor ESC. The TorqueMaster BR Mini ESC is a miniaturized version of the BR-XL, making it ideal for weight conscious comp crawler rigs, scale builds, robotics, servo motor and winch use. It has been designed from scratch to meet the rigorous demands of low speed control and high torque density. Comes stock with Auto lipo LVC, Full drag brake, instant reverse, and 100% reverse throttle settings. This ESC comes equipped with an XT60 battery connector and 4mm motor bullet connectors. A JST lead attaches from the back of the XT60 providing direct power.
- Because this is not a stock replacement ESC recommended for a specific vehicle, you will need to find the system limits for your vehicle. Happy tuning!
- Recommended for competitive RC Rock Crawling and Off Road Truck environments, and 30a or less (per channel) robotic use.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- 6v to 25v input, external BEC suggested for all installations
- Brushed only
- Stick and Castle Link programming compatible
- Reverse and brake adjustment
- Throttle and Brake curve adjustment
- Regenerative Drag Brake
- Active Hold Brake (The Holmes Hold!)
- Quiet mode
Voltage: 2S-6S (6-25V DC input)
BEC: 6V @ 5A
Continuous Current: 30A
Burst Current: 80A
Weight: 38g (with battery leads)
Motor Limit: Brushed only, no 540-motor limit
This product was added to our catalog on March 31, 2022