Hot Racing scale functional suspension limit straps limit suspension travel on all types of off-road R/C vehicles, including rock crawlers and racers. Limit straps are used to take stress off shocks and to control suspension extension. For example, when crawling up or descending steep grades, straps tied to the center of an axle are useful to limit the suspension from unloading and the vehicle from rolling, all while keeping suspension articulation intact. From climbing, to droop control, to super scale looks, these limit straps will get you farther, and get you noticed!
- Woven 2-ply Nylon fabric strap material
- CNC machined aluminum clevis buckles, anodized gunmetal and black in color
- Length eye-to-eye: 85mm (3.35 inch)
- Total length end-to-end: 92mm (3.62 inch)
- Nominal strap size: 8x2.3mm (0.31x0.09 inch)
- Eyelet hole size: 3.3mm (0.13 inch) - for a 3mm screw
Includes: Two 85mm (nominal length) limit straps
- Installation on vehicle, custom mounting may be required.
- Mounting hardware to suit installation.
These straps are made from 200 lb. test nylon and offers minimal stretch to provide a consistent strap length and to protect against overextending shocks.
Tested on extreme off-road terrain.
Strap lengths are measured from the center of the mounting holes and are accurate to +/- 3mm.
Recommendation: When ordering, choose a limit strap that is at least 5mm shorter than the shock to prevent full extension and possible breakage of shock.
This product was added to our catalog on March 16, 2018