This is a Hot Racing CNC machined anodized aluminum 2-speed heavy-duty full metal gear locked center main gearbox transmission with a 32-pitch, 57-toth spur gear for the Axial Wraith, AX10, and SCX-10 vehicles.
- Fits Axial center gear box series vehicles
- Hardened steel spur gear and internal gears
- Higher top speed (top gear 15% smaller than stock)
- Increased torque (low gear is 15% smaller than stock)
- Fully-sealed ball bearings
- Locked output gear
- Billet machined aluminum transmission case and motor mount
- Transmission is anodized black with secondary-machined beveled edges
- Motor mount plate, servo mount plate, and gear hub are anodized orange
- Super-duty adjustable metallic-pad slipper system
- 32-pitch 57-tooth steel main spur gear
- Assembled and ready to install
Weight: 7.3 oz (207 g)
1x 2-Speed Transmission Gearbox with Internal Locked Gears and 57T 32P Spur Gear
3-channel radio and servo for shifting
0.8mod (32-pitch) pinion gear
It's recommended that you inspect all hardware prior to use and use a removable locking adhesive on screws threading into metal.
Hot Racing HRASCP37VS front and HRASCP37VL/HRASCP37VM rear driveshaft or equivalent
HRASCX38TP03 is the same as this part except with a shorter output shaft that fits better on the SCX chassis.
If Axial AXIAX80078 gear cover is used, then the largest compatible spur gears are 87T (48P) or 57T (32P)
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2017