This is a pair of Hot Racing CNC machined anodized aluminum internal spring air damper shocks for rock crawlers or other custom projects.
- CNC machined aluminum shock bodies, black anodized
- CNC machined aluminum upper shock cap with o-ring seal, black anodized
- CNC machined aluminum lower shock cap with shock shaft guide, black anodized
- Precision machined 7mm stainless steel shock shaft for durability
- Double o-ring lower shaft seal
- Air damping
- Internal springs with three rates included: Gold (soft), Black (medium), Silver (stiff)
- All aluminum is anodized for durability, corrosion resistance, and great looks
Extended Center to Center Length: 100mm (3.9 inch)
Compressed Center to Center Length: 68mm (2.7 inch)
Overall Length: 108mm (4.3 inch)
Body Diameter: 13mm (0.5 inch)
Shaft Diameter: 7mm (0.3 inch)
2x Assembled 100mm Shocks
2x Gold (Soft) Springs
2x Black (Medium) Springs
2x Silver (Stiff) Springs
2x 4.8mm Ball Mounts
2x 5.8mm Ball Mounts
4x 5x7mm Offset Spacers
4x 3mm Countersunk Washers
4x 3x25mm flat head cap screws
8x 3mm O-Rings
4x Lock Nuts
Available colors include: Black (TD100T01), Red (TD100T02), Green (TD100T05), Blue (TD100T06), and Silver (TD100T08).
Replacement internal springs are Hot Racing RTD100P.
Replacement o-rings are Hot Racing RTD48RR.
It is recommended that you use Team Associated Green Slime ASC1105 on lower o-ring seals to assist sealing and increase smoothness.
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2018