This is a pair of high performance front or rear CV long driveshafts for Arrma 1/10 scale 4x4 by Hot Racing.
- Replaces stock differential outdrives and factory plastic drive axles
- CNC machined and hardened S2 spring steel wheel axle stubs
- CNC machined and hardened #45 steel outdrives, drive hubs, and slider spline
- Hard anodized black aluminum 85mm slider
- Red anodized aluminum pin capture rings with rubber o-rings to prevent movement
- Rubber dust boot to retain lubrication and help protect slider against elements
- Fits front or rear
Specs: Approximate overall collapsed length: 5.83 in. (148mm)
- Two (2) CVD shaft assemblies
- Two (2) CNC steel output differential gears
- Two (2) M4x2.5x11mm screw shafts
- Removable thread lock (e. g. blue Loctite) on screws threading into metal.
- Light grease for CV joints and shaft slider splines helps maintain their longevity.
Replaces stock Arrma AR310775 differential outdrives and AR310887 front shafts, or AR310888 rear shafts. Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle part numbers. The vehicle part number can be found on Arrma's website, the literature that came with the vehicle, or on the vehicle box around the barcode.
- KRATON 4X4 4S BLX: ARA102690
- OUTCAST 4X4 4S BLX: ARA102692
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2020