HPI Racing Bullet Monster Truck 3.0 RTR HPI110661
This is the HPI Racing Bullet MT 3.0 Nitro Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Monster Truck
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about HPI Racing Bullet Monster Truck 3.0 RTR HPI110661
This is the HPI Racing Bullet Monster Truck 3.0 RTR. The massively popular HPI Bullet MT 3.0 has been updated with an all-new look, and this super tough off-road fun machine is ready for action at your command!
The Bullet MT 3.0 can blast through any type of terrain thanks to the immense power of its HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine and a durable 4WD drivetrain. Getting to awesome speeds and catching massive air has never been more fun! The durable, robust design of the Bullet means it can take hard landings and rough action so you can enjoy big air, hard-hitting action whenever and wherever you want!
Underneath the brand new paint scheme, the Bullet 3.0 trucks have a rugged 8-shock double-wishbone suspension, tough shaft drive, metal gear diffs and reliable 2.4GHz radio system. All you need to provide is fuel for the engine and nerves of steel to control the powerful Bullet 3.0.
- RTR HPI Bullet MT 3.0 Monster Truck with Engine
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Eight AA Batteries
- Painted Body
- Instruction Manual
Requires: Glow Fuel: Car blend nitromethane with 20-25% nitro content, fuel bottle, and glow starter maintenance & track equipment
Accessories for HPI Racing Bullet Monster Truck 3.0 RTR HPI110661
Specifications for HPI Racing Bullet Monster Truck 3.0 RTR HPI110661
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 4|
- Chassis: 6061 aluminum 0.12" (3mm) thick double deck with front and rear skid plates and aluminum center brace
- Drive: Four wheel sealed shaft drive
- Radio: 2.4GHz with end point adjustments, dual rates, servo reverse, waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Throttle and Steering Servos: SF-10W Waterproof/ 4.5kg-cm6.0V (HPIM4105)
- Engine: Nitro Star G3.0 with pull starter, two stage air filter with rain cover, two needle composite body slide valve carburetor, and ABC liner construction, "A"luminum piston with "B"rass cylinder liner that is "C"hrome plated
- Exhaust: Aluminum tuned pipe
- Clutch: Two piece racing with 13 tooth steel clutch bell
- Fuel Tank: 2.5oz (75cc)
- Shocks: Eight oil-filled
- Differentials: Bevel gear
- Brake: Single drilled steel disc
- Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber sealed
- Body: Trimmed and painted
- Suspension: Extra-long arms with steel turnbuckle links
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad, adjustable
- Spur Gear: 54 tooth plastic
- Tires: All terrain 2.6" (67mm) wide, 4.8" (124mm) diameter
- Wheels: Five Spoke black chrome finish, 14mm hex, 2.2" (56mm) wide
- 3.2" (82mm) diameter
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Warranty(by the manufacturer): Two year limited beginning at date of purchase. Valid only in US, Canada and South America. Not intended for use in the EU.
Length: 16.4" (417mm)
Width: 13.2" (336mm)
Height: 6.3" (160mm) adjustable
Wheelbase: 10.7" (272mm)
Track: 10.3" (263mm) outer edges of tires side-to-side
Length: 16.3" (415mm)
Width: 6.8" (174mm)
Height: 4.7" (120mm)
Reviews for HPI Racing Bullet Monster Truck 3.0 RTR HPI110661
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about HPI Racing Bullet Monster Truck 3.0 RTR HPI110661
What's the top speed on this mt?
Once it is broken in and tuned they go about 40 to 45 mph.