The JConcepts Axial SCX24 1970 Chevy K10 Mini Crawler Body delivers a classic square body shape and will take your SCX24 back to the era of when times were simple, and a bedful of goodness in your Chevy was an evening well spent. The lowered bed allows for body mount positioning, as well as the ability to add an assortment of scale aftermarket accessories to make the truck unique. A small, built in front bumper can either be tucked behind the single tube bumper found on the Axial or simply positioned without the stock bumper for a more realistic street truck look. The body comes clear and includes an authentic decal sheet and easy to use window mask for the detailed hobbyist.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by General Motors to JConcepts
- Direct fit for Axial SCX24 scale | trail trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2021