JConcepts "The Hold" scale performance tire brings an aggressive tread pattern while still offering scale looks to match your rig. Using large horizontal traction bars "The Hold" tire gives the user traction in a wide range of terrains. From loose dirt, grass, mud or rocks these offer fantastic all around performance. Offered in the 4.75" size these offer the large sizer needed to clear obstacles while still looking appropriate on a scale 1/10 crawler.
The flexibility of the "super soft" green compound combined with the lug design gives the tire a grippy feel but still maintains the integrity of the tire without deforming under harsh loads. The overall height provides plenty of ground clearance for an abundance of terrain and bossed side-wall logos read with beauty and balance. The tires include a soft open cell foam insert capable of standing up to the super soft compound but flexible enough for sharp terrain.
- Robust carcass, horizonal bar based, 1:1 inspired
- 120mm | 4.75” overall size without inserts
- Cut and sliced lugs, stepping and recessed lugs for contortion control
- Super Soft, Green compound
- Staggered, drop progression center design for extra edges
- Sidewall lugs to peak width, alternating standout edging
- Forward progressing mock cut sidewall lugging
- Bossed lettering, tucked away below heavily modified tread
- Includes firm, open cell insert
This product was added to our catalog on July 6, 2022