The Killerbody 1980 Skyline 2000 Turbo GT-ES Painted 1/10 Touring Car Body is a great option body intended for drift or touring cars with a 257mm wheelbase and 190-200mm width. Using a 200mm chassis will allow for a more "stanced" look, while the 190mm chassis will give a more tucked look. This body comes pre-cut and pre-painted for ease of instillation, however, the body mount holes have not been cut allowing for fitment on a wide variety of chassis, also allowing for optional magnetic body mounts. Featuring molded light buckets, exhaust tips, grill, doorknobs and more to add further detail. Side mirrors are also included to be added before use. Package includes one pre-painted body and two side mirrors.
- Great option for drift or touring cars
- Fits vehicles with a 257mm wheelbase and a 190-200mm width (depending on fitment preference)
- Fits a variety of chassis
- Allows the use of optional magnetic body mounts
- Factory installed decals and molded components for a precise finish
This product was added to our catalog on February 17, 2022