The Kontronik Kosmik 210HV-I Brushless Helicopter ESC is the ultimate in high performance, premium level equipment. Optimally protected in a plastic case, covered by two aluminum plates, the KOSMIK conceals its interior: continuous current up to 210A and a voltage range up to 14S. Also included are anti-spark and high part-load capability even at high power.
Kontronik HV-I controllers are true super heros. Now, they are even more powerful with integrated telemetry compatibility! The Kosmik's cooling concept with two aluminum plates and optional heat sinks allows operation at extremely high continuous current.
- BEC: A critical feature of the Kosmik is the strong BEC with a voltage from 5 V up to 8 V and a current capacity up to 10 A continuous and up to 30 A peak. The Kosmik hast two BEC ports that have to be used when high BEC current is required. The two BEC cables are included in the package.
- Screwed instead of soldered: No wires. This is maybe the first thing you notice looking at the Kosmik. To handle the enormous power, the Kosmik is provided with gold tabs instead of the familiar soldered cables. Before usage, cables and tabs are connected via screws and cable shoes. This concept makes exchanging cables easy and forms a reliable high current connection.
- Data interfaces: The Kosmik, in addition to three connectors for sensors and telemetry, provides a fast micro USB port to give out and process operation data.
- Logger: As the first Kontronik ESC, the Kosmik offers the possibility of recording operating parameters internally. Internal recording delivers more detailed data than an external system could ever supply. With the high recording capacity and speed, Kontronik provides state-of-the-art technology. All internally recorded data is written on a MicroSD card. This enables a flexible analysis of a high data volume. For viewing the logging data, Kontronik recommends the data explorer found under download on the Kontronik website. You can use either a TelMe or the Kontronik bluetooth module, which allows the connection to your smartphone by using the K-VIEW / K-PROG-App.
- Mode-Programming: The well-known and proven Kontronik Drives Mode-Programming is also implemented in the Kosmik. Thus, the ESC is rapidly deployable and can be customized for different applications within the shortest possible time. Of course, the Kosmik is also updatable online. This allows software updates easily set at home. Long downtimes caused by sending and waiting are a thing of the past.
- Integrated Telemetry protocol: Compatible with Futaba, Jeti, Multiplex, Mikado, Graupner, FrSky & PowerBox
Telemetry Protocol: Futaba, Jeti, Multiplex, Mikado, Graupner, FrSky & PowerBox
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2020