This is the Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Rage 2.0 1/10 4WD Readyset Truck in Green color scheme. Kyosho ‘maintains the RAGE’ with a huge evolutionary leap forward in the SUV racing truck category, with the 2nd generation RAGE 2.0. While keeping the cost-performance advantages of the original, the RAGE 2.0 has been redesigned with this full-model makeover incorporating the latest racing tech. Core strength has been increased through updated materials and ribbing with stiffeners on front and rear, while the simplified chassis design uses less parts to deliver maintenance efficiency and chassis rigidity. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design provides excellent front-rear balance through the suspension and tires with consistent driveability, irrespective of power source.
Featuring a slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance of the RAGE 2.0 means drivers don’t need to hold anything back over rough roads. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter. The beauty of the RAGE 2.0 is you can enjoy the thrill of on-road speed and the dynamic off-road action in one almighty machine!
- Updated design shaft drive full-time 4WD buggy chassis (FZ02L-BT)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery with charger for the chassis to start running.
- Comes with the new powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor (G14L). The long can with Steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints provide superior reliability and durability.
- Strap mounted battery allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Includes KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Updated design body in the image of American Rock Racers, features a vivid printed color scheme with decals applied.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Updated Hex Screws: Chassis features a reduced number and variety of screws by making frequently used screws the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
- Suspension: Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on the front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckles provide reliable steering and suspension movement. Interchangeable front-rear and left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
- Shocks: Redesign rebuildable oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
- Slipper Clutch: Equipped with slipper clutch to protect the drive system from the shocks of hard driving and jump landings as well as producing optimal traction.
- Gearing: Standard spur and pinion gear is 75T and 22T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 22T-30T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings(When using pinion gear which is higher than 24T, it is recommended to change the motor). The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each pinion gear. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
- Tires & Wheels: All terrain tires and wheels combine with oil shocks and suspension for balance and easy handling to realize dynamic performance over any terrain.
- Brushed Motor: Comes with the powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L). The long can with Steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
Tread (F/R): F:235mm/R:235mm
Tires (F/R): F:105×52mm/R:105×52mm
Gear Ratio: 10.49:1
Weight: 2080g (approx.)
Radio System: Syncro KT-231P+ FHSS
Motor: G14L 550 can
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body with decals applied
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof LiPo capable electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)
- Hex wrench
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH Battery or 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery w/T-Style Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
NOTE: Model shown with battery for illustrative purposes and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2019