Powered by the fuel-efficient and user-friendly KE25SP engine, this popular big scale GT machine based on the Inferno GT2 Race Spec Dodge Challenger Demon RTR has been tuned up for even greater performance to deliver speeds over 70km/h. While keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the front weight bias type radio box from the MP9 uses optimal weight balance to increase grip and improve overall running performance. With aluminum parts anodized in Kyosho's signature gun metal, the GT2 presents a formidable racing image. Like other similar mid-range transmitters, the included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate, and exponential settings. New servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed for superior control. Packaged as a readyset, you can enjoy the power and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
- Front weight bias type radio box improves running stability and handling.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servos.
- High-power output combination of KE25SP engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3 shoe clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale looks.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Wheel alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank provides long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel delivers sharp throttle response.
- Torque rods installed front/rear as standard.
- Length: 20.3 in.
- Width: 12.2 in.
- Height: 5.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 14.2 in.
- Tread (Front / Rear): 10.3 / 10.4 in.
- Tire (Front / Rear): 3.8 x 1.6 in.
- Gear Ratio 7.90:1
- Weight: 8.0 lbs.
- Engine: KE25SP
- Transmitter: Syncro KT-331P
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with 2-ch 2.4ghz radio system
- Pre-painted factory assembled body with decals applied
- Installed KE25SP engine with polished tuned pipe and manifold
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- 8 X AA Batteries: Four for transmitter and four for receiver
- Hobby Fuel
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)