The factory assembled Inferno NEO 3.0 VE 1:8 4WD brushless RTR Readyset delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50m in 3.5 seconds, now updated with minor changes. With its formidable reputation built on the racing scene around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a brushless motor & ESC. The Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjust, plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo. In addition, the powerful KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore oil shocks and KC Cross tires to deliver superior performance on any surface. The Inferno NEO 3.0 VE allows anyone to test the bounds of common sense with powerful brushless motor acceleration.
- Pre-assembled chassis and body in a readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with low CG 3-differential shaft drive.
- Big Bore oil shocks and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension.
- Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on the drive system.
- Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
- Wide variety of optional parts are available to upgrade the chassis.
- Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running.
- Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined bevel gears on front/rear gear differential ring and pinion.
- Installed with high efficiency and high strength machined metal gears on center differential. Realizes stable performance even under severe driving conditions.
- Length: 19.5 in. (496mm)
- Width: 12.1 in. (307mm)
- Height: 7.4 in. (189mm)
- Wheelbase 12.7-12.9 in. (323-328mm)
- Tread (Front/Rear): 10.16/10.27 in. (258mm/261mm)
- Tire (Front/Rear) 4.5 x 1.7 in./4.5 x 1.7 in. (115×44mm/115×44mm)
- Gear Ratio 12.7:1
- Weight: 7.83 lbs. (3,550g) (approx.)
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Finished body complete with printed color scheme
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L shaped hex wrenches
- Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Running battery for chassis
- Charger for battery
- Phillips screwdriver (large, small)