This is a Kyosho MB-010VE 2.0 Mini-Z Buggy Inferno MP9 TKI Chassis Set. This Chassis Set features a redesigned ESC circuit board to deliver vastly improved throttle control and enabling the posture to be controlled through jumps for a distinct racing advantage. In addition to the throttle and brake parameter settings possible with the previous model ESC with Setup Cable (No.82082, sold separately) and free software download, this circuit board features brake frequency and ESC protection settings. With each parameter setting, you can create a MINI-Z Buggy that fits your driving style perfectly. The receiver is compatible with the KT-531P and KT-432PT transmitters; MINI-Z RWD, AWD, FWD and Buggy Readyset users can step into the exciting off-road racing using an on-hand transmitter.
- MINI-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set, equipped with brushless motor.
- Updated ESC jointly developed with Scorpion Power System enables precision adjustment of each setting.
- Redeveloped ESC circuit board dramatically improves throttle control.
- Additional settings include brake frequency and ESC protection settings.
- Updated version with additional setting options. Settings can be changed with Setup Cable (No.82082, sold separately) and free software download.
- Full bearing specifications, just like the current Buggy Series.
- Includes previously optional Under Guard and Ball Stud Wrench (MBW033) for increased chassis rigidity.
- Huge range of optional parts is available for tuning upgrades.
- Comic Racer body can be installed by using No.MB022 Shock Stay / Body Mount Set.
- Comes with Inferno MP9 TKI clear body, tires and wheels.
- Receiver board is compatible with KT-531P/KT-432PT transmitters. Optional gyro (MZW431) can be installed and the gyro effect can be controlled with a volume on the chassis, or from the transmitter when used with a KT-432PT.
Tires: Sold Separately
Weight: 200g approx.
Motor: SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV)
- Factory assembled MB-010VE chassis installed with Team ORION XSPEED VE brushless motor.
- (3) Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- (2) Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Wheel wrench
- Body for buggy
- Pinion gear tool
- Wheels and tires
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed to Complete:
- KT531P/KT432P transmitter
- Paint for body
- (4) AAA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter (EX-5UR ASF requires 8 x AA alkaline batteries)
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2020