In 2019 the world's most popular mini RC series, known as the Kyosho MINI-Z, celebrated more than 20 years of unmatched performance and scale realism in the hobby-grade RC category. The continuous pursuit of performance and evolution has led to the creation of a completely-new 'MINI-Z 4x4' design that delivers an all-new driving experience for RC fans of all stripes, with superior overall design, driving performance and high-quality injection-molded scale body construction. A significant feature of the MINI-Z 4x4 series is the greater emphasis of body detail and quality of finish that even surpasses existing benchmarks set by the MINI-Z. The body is also molded with thicker material to better resist crash damage from operation in rough terrain. Incorporating the same ladder- style frame of real 4WD vehicles, the MINI-Z 4x4 boasts a 3-link rigid axle suspension combining what would normally be two upper links into a single upper A-arm to deliver maximum suspension movement. A specially designed high-torque steering servo enables this machine to throw its elbows around in the hard terrain for excellent performance in the toughest rock-crawler conditions. The high-torque 130-size motor brings out the beast in the MINI-Z 4x4, specially geared to run well in the low to medium speed ranges common in crawling.
Designed to balance exquisite style, scale detail and superior driving performance, all the MINI-Z 4x4 needs is 8 x AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately). Enjoy driving under any conditions, from normal driving to rock crawling while appreciating the stunning visual appearance. The Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4 is the only mini crawler that delivers a full range of crawling performance in a smaller package.
- The Mini-Z 4X4 uses a ladder frame design with steel vertical plates to deliver the ultimate balance of rigidity and flex for superior performance and durability.
- Solid front and rear axles feature steel tie rods and captured ends. Ring and pinion gear and other components feature metal construction for durability and consistent performance.
- Coil over shocks feature a 360 degree spring retainer that cannot be lost on the trail and keep the springs where they need to be while operating at the limits of the suspension.
- Tires and wheels are specific to each model on the Mini-Z 4X4. This model features scale reproductions of Nitto's "Ridge Grappler" tires mounted on custom wheels.
- The gearbox features molded covers, ball bearings, and 6 pinion gears that allow a full range of adjustment according to your chosen terrain. As with all Mini-Z models the gear mesh is easily set using the provided spacers.
- A standard slipper clutch protects the drive system and features a metal shaft and primary gear for durability.
- Length: 7.6 in. (193mm)
- Width: 3.31 in. (84mm)
- Height: 3.54 in. (90.0mm)
- Chassis Type: MX-01
- Wheel Base: 4.72 in. (120mm)
- Tread Front/Rear: 2.86 in. (72.7mm)
- Weight: 8.54 oz. (242g) (excl. battery)
- Motor/Engine: 130 Class
- Gear Ratio: 55.44:1/ 30.80:1/ 46.20:1/ 27.72:1/ 39.60:1/ 34.65:1
- Front Tire Diameter: 1.46 in. (37.0mm)
- Rear Tire Diameter: 1.46 in. (37.0mm)
- Front Tire Width: 0.47 in. (12.0mm)
- Rear Tire Width: 0.47 in. (12.0mm)
- Battery: 4 x AAA alkaline
- Transmitter: Syncro KT-531P
- Speed Approx.: 2.7km/h-5.4km/h (Pinion gears 10T- 20T)
- Running Time: Approx. 60 mins
- Complete chassis with built in electronics
- Factory painted body complete with fine details
- KT531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Pinion gear set (10T, 12T, 14T, 16T, 18T, 20T)
- 3 pinion gear spacers
- 4 AAA batteries for the transmitter
- 4 AAA batteries for the chassis