This is the Kyosho MP10T truggy race kit. The pinnacle of R/C car racing is the IFMAR (International Federation of Model Auto Racing) World Championships. With an unrivaled record of eight championship titles, the INFERNO series sets the standard in 1/8 engine buggy racing. Since its release in January 2019, the MP10 model has been scorching racetracks around the world. With the MP10 as its base, Kyosho is proud to offer the pure racing specification MP10T Truggy.
Representing the latest in off-road racing technology, the Inferno MP10T is a full model change from the previous Inferno ST-RR Evo2. Improved driving performance is complimented by increased reliability and durability for superior endurance racing performance. Maintenance-friendly design features facilitate fast and reliable setup that can be depended on in the pressure of high-intensity racing. Leaving all Truggy rivals behind, the MP10T is the one machine you need to dominate the podium.
Gear Ratio 16.3:1
Engine .21 ~ .28 classes(not included)
Transmitter 2ch or more 2 servo(not included)
Required for Operation:
- 2-channel 2-servo R/C system for cars
- .21 engine
- Muffler & manifold
- Wheels and Tires w/foam inserts for 1/8 Truggy
- Fuel and fuel bottle
- Plug heater
- Starter box
- Compatible batteries for R/C system
- Shock and diff oils
- Oil for air cleaner
- Paint for car body
Shown painted and assembled (with items not included) for display purposes only.
- 3-diff shaft drive 4WD chassis is based on the 1/8 scale MP10 racing buggy with the most advanced specifications.
- Machine cut 3mm thick aluminum main chassis has been hard anodized to produce high strength and durability.
- I-arm design on the front upper arm enables easy adjustment of suspension geometry.
- Larger 4.5mm diameter sus shafts deliver both superior durability and reliability.
- Reinforced tie rod ends don't interfere with the inside of the tires when steering is at full throw.
- Battery and receiver are arranged in separate radio box to minimize trouble and optimize weight distribution.
Tread (F/R): 353mm/353mm
Tires (F/R): For stadium truck(not included)
Weight: 3,870g approx.
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2019