This is a Kyosho MR-03 Red Mini-Z RWD ReadySet with Toyota GT-One TS020 Body. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD Series. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (KYOMZW431).
- Updated series includes the new Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- Redesigned circuit board with newly developed control program dramatically improves steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimizes camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (KYOMZW431). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis.
- Compatible with optional LED light unit clear & red (KYOMZW429R).
Wheelbase: 102mm (3L)
Chassis: RWD (MR-03)
Motor Mount: LM
Front Wheel Offset: Narrow +3.5mm
Rear Wheel Offset: Wide +1.0mm
R/C System: Syncro KT-531P
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted plastic body, complete with markings
- Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Front tread adjustment parts set
- Pinion gears 6T,7T,8T,9T and tool
- Spare wheel nuts and wrench
- Mini pylons
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 27, 2019