Kyosho MX-01 Mini-Z 4X4 with APIO Jimny Sierra Body
This awesome MX-01 variation was designed in collaboration with Jimny Proshop Apio. The Apio edition includes realistic front grill, front & rear bumper, roof rack, rear ladder, rear number plate, Yoshimura muffler, custom wheels and more.
In 2019 the Mini-Z series celebrated more than 20 years of unmatched performance and scale realism in the hobby-grade RC category. The Mini-Z is world renown as the most popular mini RC series of models. The continuous evolution led to the creation of the "MINI-Z 4x4" design that delivers a unique driving experience for RC fans of all disciplines, with superior design, incredible driving performance and high-quality injection-molded scale bodies. The Mini-Z 4x4 series offers greater emphasis of body detail and quality of finish that surpasses existing benchmarks set by the original Mini-Z. The body is molded with thicker material to better resist crash damage from operation in rough terrain.
Incorporating the same ladder- style frame of real 4WD vehicles, the MINI-Z 4x4 boasts a 3-link rigid axle suspension combining what would normally be two upper links into a single upper A-arm to deliver maximum suspension movement. A specially designed high-torque steering servo enables this machine to throw its elbows around in rough terrain for excellent performance in the toughest conditions. The high-torque 130-size motor brings out the beast in the MINI-Z 4x4, specially geared to run well in the low to medium speed ranges common in crawling.
- The Mini-Z 4X4 uses a ladder frame design with steel vertical plates to deliver the ultimate balance of rigidity and flex for superior performance and durability.
- Solid front and rear axles feature steel tie rods and captured ends. Ring and pinion gear and other components feature metal construction for durability and consistent performance.
- Coil over shocks feature a 360 degree spring retainer that cannot be lost on the trail and keep the springs where they need to be while operating at the limits of the suspension.
- Tires and wheels are specific to each model on the Mini-Z 4X4. This model features scale reproductions of the BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3.
- The gearbox features molded covers, ball bearings, and 6 pinion gears that allow a full range of adjustment according to your chosen terrain. As with all Mini-Z models the gear mesh is easily set using the provided spacers.
- A standard slipper clutch protects the drive system and features a metal shaft and primary gear for durability.
- Complete chassis with built in electronics
- Factory painted body complete with fine details
- KT531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Pinion gear set (10T, 12T, 14T, 16T, 18T, 20T)
- 3 pinion gear spacers
- (4) AAA batteries for the transmitter
- (4) AAA batteries for the chassis
This product was added to our catalog on January 27, 2022