The Turbo Optima launched in 1986 as the strongest machine in the series. In addition to larger diameter tires, large capacity pressure shocks, front & rear stabilizers and Le Mans 240S motor, the immortal Turbo Optima was modernized for 8.4V power and makes its debut as the 7th model of the vintage series. Key components of the Turbo Optima chassis have been redesigned to meet the demands of modern racing conditions and power sources, and share DNA with the Optima and Javelin. The Turbo Optima is not simply a reproduction of the original and includes gold anodized parts that were optional upgrades on the original, gold shocks with dial adjustment of chassis height and new modern block pattern tires. Higher specs and design features deliver modern performance standards and visual impact that captures the magic of the original.
- 4WD belt drive. Pulley for chain is also included (Chain sold separately)
- Equipped with FRP radio plate that is compatible with major brand ESC's
- Three toe angle settings can be used by inserting different bushings into the rear hub carrier.
- Aluminum hex wheel hubs
- Gold anodized aluminum components
- Gold aluminum threaded oil shocks
This product was added to our catalog on April 30, 2019