Simply add eight AAA-size alkaline batteries to this Readyset and the MINI-Z Buggy brings the fun of R/C car action. The advanced compact design includes 4WD drive train with slipper clutch to protect the gear system, and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil-filled shocks to deliver true racing buggy performance. Most critical components are protected within the high-rigidity dustproof chassis shell. 7-stage geared steering servo provides plenty of torque for precision steering response and combines with the control program to deliver the MINI-Z's signature linear handling and light feel. The circuit board also features manual volume adjustment for the optional gyro unit (sold separately) that stabilizes straight line running and improves cornering control. Modeled on the popular Inferno MP9, the MINI-Z buggy body matches performance with style featuring a distinctive new printed color scheme complimented by black wheels for the sharpest looking machine on the track. The fully pre-assembled Readyset package makes it simple and enjoyable for anyone to experience advanced R/C buggy performance, whether it's your first car or as fun-driving second car.
**As the Readyset includes the Syncro KT-531P transmitter operating on FHSS 2.4GHz, it cannot be used with ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.**
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Length: 6.57 in. (167mm)
- Width: 4.17 in. (106mm)
- Height: 2.2 in. (56mm)
- Wheelbase: 4.53 in. (115mm)
- Motor: 130 class
- Tire (F/R): F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on January 20, 2021