This is an optional Lunsford Associated RC10B6.2/B6.3 "Super Duty" Titanium Turnbuckle Kit. If you run on high bite clay, AstroTurf or carpet, 3.5mm SUPER DUTY turnbuckles are a must. Additionally, the turnbuckle sizes below are different than stock lengths to better suite different adjustment settings and proper turnbuckle to ball cup engagement.
These are a direct fit upgrade when using the stock rod ends. Lunsford turnbuckles are CNC machined and thread rolled in house from domestic US 6AL/4V grade titanium. If you want to put your car on a diet, this is one of the best places to start eliminating weight, without sacrificing strength.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Weight - 11.1 grams
- (2) 3.5mm x 48mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering, Front/Rear Camber)
- (1) 1/8" drill bit
Note: Rod End Resize: Increase the inner diameter your rod ends with the supplied 1/8" drill bit. A small cordless drill works best on a slow speed. Use a paper clip or similar item to first measure the depth of the threaded area of the rod end. Use that measurement to mark the drill bit or use a pinion gear to set the depth of the drill bit to ensure you do not drill beyond the existing depth of the rod end.
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2020