Maclan DRK V2 Drag Race King Drag Racing Modified Brushless Sensored Motor. Based on the extremely popular and successful V1 with major updates to improve overall performance specifically for the Real Street Class of NPRC! Constructed from top quality materials and 100% hand-built for unmatched quality and performance, an updated stator design and a 13mm ultra high torque rotor, this V2 Drag Race King Drag Racing Modified Brushless Sensored Motor is an obvious must have choice for all serious and dedicated drag racers with a winning mentality!
- DRK 160 RS ESC preset profiles are based on 20 degree motor can timing. For best results, set motor can timing to 20 degrees or lower.
- When installing your new DRK ESC, please set the radio to factory settings, or use a new, unused model. Using “radio tricks” for throttle manipulation is unnecessary and could cause problems with the ESC, resulting in poor performance, or a damaged ESC. The DRK ESC is designed to replace all other methods of manipulating the throttle.
- Pair with the DRK 160 RS Edition ESC for best results
- Engineered and developed in the USA
- 100% hand-built for top quality and performance
- 13mm DRK Ultra High Torque Rotor (MCL4218)
- Updated stator design
- Supports turbo and boost timing
- Specifically designed for the Real Street class of NPRC (No Prep RC)
- Available in 5.0T, 4.5T, 4.0T, and 3.5T
- Type Brushless Sensored
- Application: 1/10 No Prep Drag Racing
- Case Length: 2.02in / 51.50mm
- Case Diameter: 1.42in / 36mm
- Weight: ~158g
- Poles: 2
- Shaft Size: 3.17mm
- Shaft Extension: 0.552in / 14mm
- (1) Maclan DRK V2 Drag Race King Drag Racing Modified Brushless Sensored Motor (5.0T)
This product was added to our catalog on June 12, 2023