This is a set of three Midwest 1/2"x12"x24" Micro-Cut Baltic Birch Craft Plywood Boards.
- 9 ply Baltic Birch sheets with squared edges
- Baltic Birch has the advantage of strength
- Less likely to warp or twist
- An excellent material for cabinet backs, drawer sides and bottoms, as well as jigs and fixtures that will be painted
- Takes paint and varnish well and produces an outstanding finished piece
- Highly recommended for scroll saw projects
- Micro-Cut Quality Wood assures you of the following
- Absolutely the most accurate thickness tolerances of +/- .002"
- Five step inspection process to insure consistent quality
- Highest quality raw materials
- Cut to desired length and shape
Thickness: 1/2" (12mm)