This is a package of six Finland birch wood pieces from Midwest.
- A popular wood for all types of woodworking projects.
- Takes paint and varnish well and produces an outstanding finished piece.
- Recommended uses: airplanes, boats, model railroading, crafts and miniatures.
Micro-Cut Quality Wood assures you of the following:
- Absolutely the most accurate thickness tolerances of +/- .002
- Five step inspection process to insure consistent quality
- Highest quality raw materials
- Cut to desired length and shape.
Requires: Saw (for cutting)
- Thickness: 1/32"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 12"
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2021