MIP quality fills the quota for both nut drivers and hex wrenches, but one adjustment tool that’s always overlooked; turnbuckle wrenches! MIP’s turnbuckle wrenches feature an angled tool head and perfectly sized shank to ensure ease of use, and made out of hardened alloy steel to guarantee durability, and size integrity. Each wrench has a color coded ring to quickly differentiate their size. Wrapped around the tool itself is MIP’s all tiny amber handle that perfectly complements MIP’s current tool line and gives your hand plenty of surface area to grab on and adjust turnbuckles effortlessly.
Coming in three common sizes including 3.25mm, 3.70mm, and 4.00 mm (AE, Lunsford, TLR, JConcepts, Yokomo, ProTek, etc.) there’s sure to be a size that fits your needs. Start measuring those turnbuckles and order up the last turnbuckle wrench you will ever need, MIP! As always Made 100% in the USA!
- Tolerances within +/- .001" (~ 0.03 mm)
- Tiny MIP Amber Handle
- Engraved Sizing
- Alloy Steel Construction
- Color Coded Size Ring
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2018
- Team Associated RC10 B5 Original
- Team Associated RC10 B5M
- Team Associated RC10 B5M Factory Lite
- Team Associated RC10 B64D
- Team Associated RC10 B74 Original
- Team Associated RC10 B74.1
- Team Associated RC10 B74.1D
- Team Associated RC10B6 Original
- Team Associated RC10B6.1
- Team Associated RC10B6.1D
- Team Associated RC10B6.2
- Team Associated RC10B6.2D
- Team Associated RC10B6.4D
- Team Associated RC10B6D