This is a 8.0mm nut driver wrench from MIP. For more than 30 years MIP tools have ruled the RC industry pit tables; chosen by World Champions and hobbyists alike for their superior build quality, tool longevity, and all-American construction. With a new year comes a new era for MIP's tool line that quite simply, just makes sense! MIP's new Nut drivers feature an all steel construction that has been Nickle plated to perfection, boosting the hardness of the steel to the same level as automotive grade tools; up to 70+ Rockwell!
On the surface, you will notice these nut drivers are stubbier than traditional drivers, this characteristic allows for a better overall weight balance and reduces tool box space. At a glance, you will be able to know exactly what size nut driver you are grabbing as each one has a special color coded ring and etched sizing on the shank. The drivers also feature a slim hex wall and deep bore to ensure that you are able to get into tight spots without having to worry about bottoming out on anything in the process!
- Alloy steel construction, optimized for weight and balance to provide the perfect feel in your hand
- Heat treated to last a lifetime
- Nickel plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Laser engraved with the MIP logo and size of nut driver
- Color coded band to quickly distinguish one size from another during extended wrenching sessions
- MIP staple orange amber handles
- Shorter length shanks to minimize tool box space
- Compliments the traditional MIP Hex Drive Wrench's
- Precision CNC machined in-house from hardened US tool steel drill blanks
- 100% genuine MIP made in the USA!
1x 8mm Nut Driver Wrench
Remember to work safe! Always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools. Never use your MIP tool to pry, hammer, over torque, or you will void the warranty. The same hardened quality that keeps the tips sharp and precise can be brittle and subject to breaking if misused as a prying tool. Use properly to remove, or tighten hardware only.
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2017