This is the Estes Alpha and it flies up to 1200 feet (369m) depending on chosen engine.
For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities. Use of this Estes product with any other brand-name rocket product containing any defect or causing any damage may void the Estes warranty.
- Classic first rocket
- Rugged high performance
- Self-adhesive decals
- Die-cut balsa fins
- Plain cardboard body tube
- One-piece White plastic nose cone
- Parachute recovery
- Skill level 1: quick and easy to build
- Estes' full 1 year warranty
- Detailed illustrated assembly
- Launch instructions.
- Recommended Engines: 1/2 A6-2, A8-3 (First Flight); A8-5, B4-4, B4-6, B6-4, B6-6, B8-5, C6-5, C6-7.
- Wadding Glue (White or Yellow)
- Hobby Knife
- Masking Tape
- Sanding Sealer or Primer
- Spray Enamel Paint (Modeler's Choice) Launch System
Length: 12.25" (311mm)
Diameter: .976" (24.8mm)
Weight: .80oz (22.6g)