The Estes Big Bertha flies up to 550 feet (169m) depending on chosen engine.
- Estes' largest beginner level rocket.
- Slow, realistic take-offs.
- Self-adhesive black and white decals.
- Die-cut card fins. Plain brown cardboard body tube.
- One-piece white plastic nose cone.
- Parachute recovery with shroud lines and shock cord.
- Centering rings, engine hook and engine mount tube.
- Skill level 1: quick and easy-to-build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities. Use of this Estes product with any other brand-name rocket product containing any defect or causing any damage may void the Estes warranty.
- Recommended Engines: B4-2, B4-4, B6-2 (First Flight), B6-4, C6-5
- Wood Glue (White or Yellow)
- Hobby Knife
- Masking Tape
- Sanding Sealer
- Spray Enamel Paint (Black)
- Launch System
Length: 24" (61cm)
Diameter: 1.637" (41.6mm)
Weight: 3oz (95g)