The Estes Wizard flies over 1600 feet (492m) depending on chosen engine.
For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities. Use of this Estes product with any other brand-name rocket product containing any defect or causing any damage may void the Estes warranty.
- Great first high-performance bird
- Self-adhesive decals in bright colors
- Die-cut balsa fins
- Plain cardboard body tube
- One-piece White plastic nose cone
- Bright orange streamer
- Skill level 1: quick and easy to build
- Estes' full 1 year warranty
- Detailed illustrated assembly
- Launch instructions
- Recommended Engines: 1/2 A2-2, A8-3 (First Flight); A8-5, B4-4, B4-6, B6-4, B6-6, B8-5, C6-5, C6-7.
- Glue (White or Yellow)
- Hobby Knife
- Masking Tape
- Sandpaper (#400-600 grit)
- Spray Enamel
- Paint (Modeler's Choice)
- Launch System
Length: 12" (305mm)
Diameter: .736" (18.7mm)
Weight: .50oz (14.2g)