This is the Bachmann Transcontinental Oil Company 40' 3-Dome Tank Car #961).
- Blackened, machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours
- Non-magnetic, blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings
- Wire railing
- Highly detailed dome lids
- Fully assembled and weighted for optimum tracking
- Body mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
- Barber-Bettendorf friction bearing trucks made of Celcon material
- Embossed rivet detail
- Detailed underframe
- Accurately molded body shell prototypically painted red and black with crisp white print: Marathon Petroleum Products, T.R.O.X.961, Transcontinental Oil Company, data.
One Bachmann Transcontinental Oil Company 40' 3-Dome Tank Car
Scale: HO 1:87
Length: 5-3/4" (146mm)
Width: 1-3/8" (34mm)
Height: 2" (51mm)