This is the E-Flite Park 300 Brushless Outrunner Motor 1380Kv.
- Ideal for 3D models 6–9 oz (170–255 g) and sport and scale models 8–12 oz (225–340 g)
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Ideal for models requiring up to 85 watts of power
- Integrated prop saver design
- Mount, prop adapter and hardware included
- External rotor design with 3.2mm shaft
- Low noise level
You Will Need:
- 8A–10A Brushless ESC
- 6–8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
- 6x5 to 8x3.8 (3-cells) or up to 10x3.8 (2-cells) - Slow Flyer
Type: Brushless outrunner
Size: 180/280 replacement
Bearings or Bushings: Two 3.175 x 7.94 x 3.6mm Bearings
Recommended Prop Range: 6x5 to 8x3.8 (3-cells) or up to 10x3.8 (2-cells) - Slow Flyer
RPM/Volt (Kv): 1380
Resistance (Ri): .33 ohms
Idle Current (Io): .40A @ 8V
Continuous Current: 7A
Maximum Burst Current: 9A (15 sec)
Cells: 6—8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2—3S Li-Po
Speed Control: 8—10A brushless
Weight: 24 g (.8 oz)
Overall Diameter: 28mm (1.10 in)
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm (1/8 in)
Overall Length: 22mm (.90 in)
- Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
- Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.