More information about E-Flite Park 480 Outrunner Motor Brushless 910Kv EFLM1500
This is the E-Flite Park 480 Brushless Outrunner Motor 910Kv.Features
You Will Need
- Perfect match for 3D park flyers weighing 20–30 oz (565–850 g)
- Ideal for scale park flyers 25–35 oz (710–990 g)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 250 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- External rotor design, 4mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 12-pole outrunner design
- Quiet, lightweight operation
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- 20A–35A brushless ESC
- 2S–3S Li-Po or 6- to 10-cell Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- 10x7–12x6 propeller
Type: Brushless outrunner
Size: Park flyer
Bearings or Bushings: One 4 x 9 x 4mm Bearing, and One 4 x 10 x 4mm Bearing
Wire Gauge: 16
Recommended Prop Range: 10x7 to 12x6
Voltage: 7.2 to 12
RPM/Volt (Kv): 910
Resistance (Ri): .08 ohms
Idle Current (Io): .85A @8V
Continuous Current: 20A
Maximum Burst Current: 25A (15 sec)
Cells: 6—10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2—3S Li-Po
Speed Control: 20—35A brushless
Weight: 87 g (3.1 oz)
Overall Diameter: 35mm (1.40 in)
Shaft Diameter: 4mm (.16 in)
Overall Length: 33mm (1.30 in)
- This motor is more ideal for the Gen II Thunder Power cells.
- The 1020Kv version is more ideal for the Thunder Power Pro-Lite cells (ending in PL).
- Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
- Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.