MST CMX J3 RTR Scale Rock Crawler
The MST CMX RTR is a scale truck designed to deliver a balance of scale performance and incredibly realistic looks. With features that include heavy duty steel CVA front driveshafts and 40° of steering angle, combined with 4 link suspension and a forward mounted battery, the CMX is a scale rig that can hang with the big boys. Read on to discover why the CMX is a great option for both new crawlers looking to have fun on the trail, as well as experienced enthusiasts looking for a platform for their next project.
A water resistant electronics system combines the XB60 ESC, with the M54-26T motor for a balance of smooth low speed control and top speed that is necessary for technical trails. The electronics package is rounded out with a waterproof SC-0252MG metal gear steering servo and a water resistant receiver box that helps to keep things dry in harsh conditions. The system is compatible with 2-3S LiPo batteries and is easily programmed by simply swapping the position of the pin jumpers on the ESC.
The MST J3 body is included to finish off the package. With molded scale details like snorkel, tube bumper, rear view mirrors, roof rack and light buckets, this great looking body brings the short wheelbase rig to life with a package that offers great performance and realistic looks.
- MST classifies this truck as 1/10 scale, but the wheelbase is shorter and the track width is narrower than 1/10 models from other manufacturers. See specifications below for a full listing of measurements.
- Hardware needed to increase wheelbase are not included with the kit
- The body comes factory painted, but the scale accessories require installation. Detailed instructions are included.
Gear Ratio: 1:19 ~ 1:42.6
Tire Width/Diameter: 30 x 90mm
Approach Angle: 52°
Departure Angle: 52°
Break Over Angle: 55°
Ground Clearance: 56mm
Needed to Complete:
- 7.4V - 11.1V LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on June 22, 2021