The Orlandoo OH32P02 1/32 Micro Crawler Kit is an incredibly capable micro size scaler. This cellphone sized kit includes a highly detailed Toyota Tundra style hard plastic body, super soft scale tires, scale axles and five spoke mag wheels. But don't let the micro size fool you! This micro scale truck is equipped with independent front suspension, a motor forward transmission, friction shocks on all four corners and enough detail to make this tiny truck look great, with performance to match.
The OH32P02 is an unassembled kit, and requires servo, ESC, motor and battery for completion. We recommend you choose Orlandoo Hunter components to complete the package. You will need one 2.2g micro digital servo, one Orlandoo micro motor, one 240mAH 2S LiPo battery, one PCB/LED/ESC board and a 3 channel radio system to finish off the kit. Some building experience is recommended.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Detailed hard plastic scale body
- Independent front suspension
- Motor forward transmission
- Micro size perfect for home or office use
- Full time shaft drive 4WD
- Super grippy scale tread pattern tires
- Included building tools
- Realistic 4-Link suspension
- Friction dampers
Needed To Complete:
- 2-3 Channel Radio System or D4L Radio System (transmitter & receiver)
- 2.2g Micro Digital Servo
- Orlandoo Hunter Motor w/reduction gear
- PCB/LED/ESC Board or D4L Radio System
- 7.4V 240mAh ProTek LiPo Battery w/JST Connector OR 7.4V 260mAh Orlandoo LiPo Battery w/PH2.0 Connector (OLHLS7401-B)
- Batteries for Transmitter
- Plastic Model Paint (for body)
- First time builders should not attempt assembly without the guidance from an experienced modeler.
- Complete and painted truck shown for illustrative purposes only. Assembly and painting required.
- When using the D4L Radio system, a PH2.0 to Female JST adapter is required to connect a JST battery to the receiver.
This product was added to our catalog on December 16, 2019