Pro-Line is proud to offer the iconic 1969 Chevrolet Nova Tough-Color Black body, specifically designed for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! This body is perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing, and features an ultra-realistic one-piece body design, including an optional add on spoiler to complete the drag racing look. No more messing with separate nose pieces to achieve scale front end detail! The Nova is made in completely black polycarbonate Tough-Color material, so you never have to worry about paint peeling or chipping off. Realistic window stickers are also included!
Transform your Slash 2wd and AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast with this retro hardtop sports coupe body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart. We recommend using Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires in the rear, combined with a set of Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
In order to create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash to fit correctly.
- Fully Licensed 1969 Chevrolet Nova Body
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Detail with a One-Piece Body Design
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made from Tough-Color Polycarbonate
- No Paint to Chip off or Peel!
- Three steps to Drag Ready:
- 1.) Remove protective outer film
- 2.) Sticker your body with headlight, taillight, and window decals (included)
- 3.) Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982.
- Length: 22.1" (561mm)
- Width Front: 11.1" (282mm)
- Width Rear: 11.5" (292mm)
- Height: 5.8" (147mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
- 1969 Chevrolet Nova Tough-Color (Black) Body and Spoiler (1 pc)
- Rear Spoiler Hardware
- Detailed Headlight, Taillight and Window Decal Sheet
- Slash 2wd Modified into a narrow Pro-Mod Drag Car
This product was added to our catalog on June 15, 2020