Based on the iconic Vans of the mid-late 1970s, the Rock Van provides a blank canvas to recreate the most awesome vans of yesteryear. From cable news vans, to ice cream trucks, to overlanding rigs, to transporting around your favorite team of ex-US Special Forces: the possibilities are endless!
The '70s Rock Van features super-detailed front grille sections, oversized fender flares, and two sets of add-on Bubble Windows, porthole and teardrop, to give your van the ultimate retro look. The decal sheet also includes a full set of yellow & orange pinstriping. Just paint it in your favorite solid color and you are ready to go. This body fits all popular 12.3" wheelbase crawlers outfitted with 2 sets of tall body posts.
The Rock Van is molded in our Tough-Color .060" black polycarbonate, which means no need for paint and no worries about paint peeling or chipping off.
- Blank Canvas to Inspire Creative Builds
- Black Polycarbonate Material Means No Painting Necessary!
- Based on Iconic 1970s Vans
- Add-on Bubble Windows for Extra Retro Style
- Three steps to Van Ready:
- 1.) Remove protective outer film
- 2.) Sticker your body with wrap and window decals (included)
- 3.) Mount your new body onto your crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982.
- Length: 20.25" (514mm)
- Width: 8.2" (208mm)
- Height: 6.5" (165mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (312mm)
- '70s Rock Van Tough-Color Black Body (1 pc)
- Detailed Headlight, Taillight and Window Decal Sheet
- Element Enduro
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2020