This is the Pro-Line pearl white RC body paint specially formulated for Polycarbonate. Pro-Line’s Team of Innovators have painted literally thousands of RC car bodies over the years and now offers ready to spray R/C Body paints specially formulated to help you achieve the same jaw dropping results we do. Developed by R/C body painters for painters, this water-based airbrush paint is ultra-flexible, extremely durable and easy to use. Have the confidence that you are spraying the best!
Ready to Spray
This pre-thinned airbrush paint makes it easy to grab the color you want and spray without the hassle of mixing (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi). You may reduce the paint with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (sold separately) for smaller tips or specific applications. Available in single 2 fl oz (60 ml.) individual bottles or 6 pack sets. Pro-Line has you covered.
Specially Formulated for Polycarbonate
Bash, Crash, Race or Show, Team Pro-Line has done it all! Pro-Line R/C paint is a high-performance durable water-based airbrush paint that is specially formulated to meet the extreme requirements of polycarbonate R/C Bodies. It is durable yet flexible to allow R/C bodies to deform and come back to their shape. You will not only get great performance, you also get the same color options chosen by the experts.
- Professional Results
- Developed by R/C Painters for R/C Painters
- Specially Formulated for R/C Bodies
- Ready to Spray. Use right out of the bottle (with a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- Spray Without the Hassle of Mixing
- Water Based
- Extremely Durable and Ultra-Flexible
- Easy to Use
- May be reduced with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (Sold Separately) for smaller tips and other specific applications
- Many Color Options with More Yet to Come
- Convenient Six Pack Sets Also Available
- Primary Color Set 6 Pack (Reducer, White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue)
- Secondary Color Set 6 Pack (Orange, Green, Purple, Aluminum, Metallic Charcoal, Pearl Blue)
- Metallic/Pearl Color Set 6 Pack (Metallic Copper, Metallic Gold, Metallic Pewter, Pearl Orange, Pearl Lime Green, Pearl White)
- Fluorescent Color Set 6 Pack (Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Fuchsia)
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Secure lid and shake well for 30 seconds for optimum color mixture blend (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- Use Right Out of the Bottle
- May be reduced with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (Sold Separately) for smaller tips and other specific applications.
This product was added to our catalog on January 21, 2019