This is the Pro Line RC body paint in Dark Earth. This is the Pro-Line RC Body Paint - Dark Earth specially formulated for Polycarbonate. Pro-Line's team of innovators have painted literally thousands of RC car bodies over the years, and now offers ready to spray R/C Body paints specially formulated to help you achieve the same jaw-dropping results they do. This water-based airbrush paint is ultra-flexible, extremely durable and easy to use.
Ready to Spray
This pre-thinned airbrush paint makes it easy to grab the color you want and spray without the hassle of mixing (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi). You may reduce the paint with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (sold separately) for smaller tips or specific applications.
Specially Formulated for Polycarbonate
Bash, crash, race or show, Team Pro-Line has done it all! Pro-Line R/C Paint is a high-performance durable water-based airbrush paint that is specially formulated to meet the extreme requirements of polycarbonate R/C Bodies. It is durable yet flexible to allow R/C bodies to deform and come back to their shape. You will not only get great performance, you also get the same color options chosen by the experts.
- Professional Results
- Developed by R/C Painters for R/C Painters
- Specially Formulated for R/C Bodies
- Ready to Spray. Use right out of the bottle (with a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- Spray Without the Hassle of Mixing
- Water Based
- Extremely Durable and Ultra-Flexible
- Easy to Use
- May be reduced with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (Sold Separately) for smaller tips and other specific applications
This product was added to our catalog on August 9, 2019