Pro-Line Suburb X4 Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires Fr/Re PRO9036004
This is a set of Pro-Line Suburb X4 Off-Road 1/8 Buggy Tires Fr/Re.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Pro-Line Suburb X4 Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires Fr/Re PRO9036004
This is a pair of Suburbs X4 (super soft) off-road 1:8 scale buggy tires from Pro-Line. The wait is finally over and the ROAR National Champion Suburbs tread is now accessible to 1:8 scale buggy drivers. The Suburbs tires feature Pro-Lines proprietary X4 super soft compound to give you optimal performance in high-speed conditions when it's cool out. It should be no surprise that the wildly popular indoor and blue groove tread pattern has been made available to the 1:8 scale class.
- National Championship winning compounds and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased cornering and predictable side bite
- Predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting tread height for a variety of blue-groove track, and surfaces that typically require soft compound tires
- X4 compound is ideal for high-speed conditions when temperature is 70° or below
- Reuseable closed cell inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
- Made in the USA since 1982
Diameter: 4.34" (110mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
2x Suburbs 1:8 Scale Buggy Tires in Super Soft X4 Compound
2x Closed-Cell Foam Inserts
1/8 Scale Buggy Wheels
Specifications for Pro-Line Suburb X4 Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires Fr/Re PRO9036004
|Tires & Wheels|
Reviews for Pro-Line Suburb X4 Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires Fr/Re PRO9036004
No customer reviews for the moment.