This is a pair of Pro-Line Pre-Mounted Badlands MX Tires for 1/8 Buggies Front or Rear. Pro-Line is taking the 1/8 Buggy tire game to the next level with the Biggest and Baddest tire ever conceived: the Pre-Mounted Badlands MX! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. The Badlands MX is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your buggy throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires!
Now these iconic Badlands MX Tire is Pre-mounted on Velocity Black Wheels so you don't have to worry about gluing your own tires or waiting for them to dry. All you need to do is slap them on your buggy and get to ripping up the dirt! Be the first on the block to get the all-new Badlands MX tires.
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance Combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line's Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Greater Stability and Connectivity
- For use on Standard 17mm 1:8 Hexes
- Extremely True Finish
- Made from High Strength DuPont nylon
- Wheels also available Un-Mounted
Height: 4.60" (117mm)
Width: 1.72" (44mm)
- (2) Badlands MX Tires
- (2) Velocity Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2019
Tuesday, Jan 5 2021 (7 months ago)
Pro-Line Badlands MX Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires (Black) (2) (M2)
I'm using these on a V5 Typhon. Great traction, literally rips up a field. They are wearing very well but I don't run these on pavement. At high speed these will balloon as expected. Scary at 60mph! Can't go wrong with these.