The Velocity VTR 4.0" Dish wheels are the ultimate in light weight durability! Pro-Line's team of enthusiasts incorporated the latest in 1:8 bead gluing for increased bonding strength. The bonding surface also has an additional texture detail in the glue channels to keep your tires on your wheels. Made to fit the 17mm hex of today's most popular 1:8 trucks! Accept no imitations on materials used either. The Velocity VTR wheels are molded from the Dupont nylon, the highest standards in nylon material in the market. Pro-Line Velocity VTR wheels are the latest in wheel technology from a company that has over 35 years of mold design, mold making, and product production.
- Already a National Championship Winner!
- Similar Pin Size to a Hole Shot but Lasts Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Directional Side Tread like the SwitchBlade
- One side provides added side grip and improved steering (Pins Out)
- One side reduces side traction in high bite, edgy conditions (Blade Out)
- Improved Wear and Traction with S-Compound Technology
- Tire Also Available Unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 1:8 Buggy Style Mounting Beads for Increased Bonding Strength
- Textured Bonding Surfaces with Molded in Glue Channels
- Molded from Premium Impact Modified Nylons
- Extremely Durable yet Light Weight Design
- Specified Tolerances Ensure Each is Balanced and True
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, February 13, 2023