The Pro-Line ElectroShot VTR Pre-Mounted 1/8 Truck Tires make it easier than ever to use the Electroshot VTR tires on your 1:8 Truggy! The tread was developed by Ty Tessmann and is designed to perform just like a Hole Shot 2.0 while lasting significantly longer. As the name suggests, the ElectroShot is combination of Pro-Line's Electron and HoleShot tread designs with connected bars in the center where the heaviest tire wear occurs and Holeshot pins everywhere else for maximum traction. Connected bar-type tires like Pro-Line's Positron have become the standard for 1:10 buggy race tires but pins are still the king of the 1:8 Off-Road. The ElectroShot begins to bridge that gap and test the waters with a hybrid Bar and Pin tire. Racers who have tried the ElectroShot say that it feels similar to a HoleShot but has even better forward grip!
The Velocity VTR 4.0" Dish wheels are the ultimate in light weight durability! Pro-Line's team of enthusiasts incorporated the latest in 1:8 bead gluing for increased bonding strength. The bonding surface also has an additional texture detail in the glue channels to keep your tires on your wheels. Made to fit the 17mm hex of today's most popular 1:8 trucks. Pro-Line Velocity VTR wheels are the latest in wheel technology from a company that has over 25 years of mold design, mold making, and product production.
- Combination of Electron and Hole Shot Tread Design
- Performs Like a HoleShot but Last Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Tires Also Sold Separately
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Forward Thinking 1:8 Buggy Style Beads for Increased Bonding Strength
- Molded from Premium Impact Modified Nylons
- Extremely Durable yet Light Weight Design
- Specified Tolerances Ensure Each Wheel is Balanced
- Wheels Also Sold Separately
Height: 5.52" (140mm)
Width: 2.36" (60mm)
This product was added to our catalog on July 27, 2018